Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Magazines: Poker Life

I finished reading the current CardPlayer cover to cover on my JAX trip, but I still had one flight to go. Let's just say I definitely wasn't going to do legal work for the hour or so flight from Houston to Austin.

Had to search two stores before I found something: the premiere edition of Poker Life Magazine. Good stuff.

If all of the issues match the premiere it'll be a great magazine, but how often can they have full length interviews with the likes of Annie Duke, Phil Ivey, and Greg Raymer in the same issue anyway?

If you like poker and/or persons of the female gender you should at least get the first edition.

Don't have time to do a full review, but let's just say that Phil Ivey's A/V setup PWNS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home