Saturday, December 31, 2005

FTF Forum Table Part 2 - Incredible

So this is my best night of poker ever on the FTF. The whole gang was there. Even Will who actually told me "nh" from the railbird seat. Sly was running some mad game which he blames on me. He bluffed me out of my pocket T's with unpaired 5 2 0. Now that's some work right there. Of course, he just had to show that.

Hands of Note:

  • 9 9: Ok, this is a dream scenario. I spot Pyrophoric with aces preflop... it's the one thing I seem to have a gift for. So I gladly, gladly, call with my pp9. And what do I get on the flop? That's right a gorgeous 9. But, I wimped out and didn't put him all in on any street. I got scared of the K on the flop and thought maybe he had trip K's. On the turn I was scared of the flush. I ended up betting on the river and calling his reraise, but I wimped out on putting him all in.
  • TT v. 520: Pwned by SlySelea. Nuff said.
  • JJ: Flop comes KQJ. CT goes all in. Thought about it, but it wasn't that tough of a call. He has pocket KQ. Catches a queen on the turn for top boat. Horrible beat. How bad you say? Well there were only 4 cards left in that deck that helped him. The 2 queens and the 2 kings. Anything else pops up and I win. What are my odds? 81.9%. They don't get much better than that. Damage. 50% of my then large stack.
  • AA: Flop comes T J K. One raise (dekker) in front of me, then a reraise (fish). What did I do? You're right, I freaking pushed. Of course, they both had AQ. No extra q's sucked me out. Virge is not good enough to lay down AA in the most obvious situation. Damage: My stack.
  • 5 7: Most interesting and well thought out play of the night. TTx on the flop. I had CT on big PP preflop, but I didn't know which one. This was so interesting that I posted it on the forum.

Players:

  • BuckyMetro: Good to see him again.
  • Pyrophonic: Back for more money it seems.
  • SlySelea: Stepping up his game.
  • CTharris: Mixing up his game. Very good to see him varying his preflop raises. .85 with TT I believe followed by $1.10 UTG with KQ.
  • Dekker: Good solid game. Slowly working his way out of the tight aggressive category. As long as he keeps the aggressive I'm delighted to see it.
  • Steeler: Still a dancing queen.
  • @Ray: Not very happy tonight. Seems to be having trouble with winning it seems. Details.

Damage:

  • At least two buys ins so far, but my favorite player, BoSox, is back for more.
  • I'll update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home