Thursday, December 29, 2005

Poker Mail

Ok, I've received some really flattering emails in the last few days, and I don't know quite what to make of them. Apparently my style is a bit scary, but it's also scary for me. When I'm on, I'm just sick, but it's fragile. Cyclist call it being on the razor when they get their bodies in shape for a race, stay out on the razor too long and you're going get hurt. And I get hurt a lot, especially in cash games where I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time.

Ok, on to the mail (digest version):

Kevin Blackwood:
(after I came in 2nd in the 12/25/2005 Bodog 17.5K GTD)

Steven

Yes, that was me. I have recently been switching to poker from my primary field of expertise (blackjack) as I am going to be doing some writing in that subject.

You are a very solid player and was the main person I feared down the stretch. How did you end up?

I believe you said you were new to Bodog. They have some great overlays, particularly their 100K every Sunday.

KB


A fellow FTFer:

Hey man good to hear from you!I really enjoyed last night's tourney, it was a lotta fun. About my play, I like to play aggressive poker, and I like my bets to ask questions if you know what i mean. I enjoyed playing you too, it was great fun man, and you were def the person who gave me the most of a headache, and the person I wanted to tangle with least.

Alright, what am I to make of that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Knew it!! Thanks for confirming Sly.

7:06 AM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home