Friday, December 30, 2005

FTF Forum Table - 12/30

Hands of interest:

  • K Q o: Made nut straight on the turn, bet pot, guy calls and gets his suckout flush on the river and I still called. Damage: 1 buy in.
  • T 6 o: Put the guy a guy on an ace when he called my flop bet with a pair of 6's. 3 flush flop. Hit trip 6's on the turn. Bet pot, he calls. Blank on the turn and I put him all in. He calls with a pair of aces -queen kicker. Profit: His buy in.
  • T 7 o: DB announced he was going all in since it was his last hand. He had rockets, I failed to suck out my 8 on the river to make the straight. I need to practice. Damage: 1 buy in

Interesting people:

  • BoSoXfan71: Had quite a profitable night at the table. Played 65 hands to showdown. Most profitable: 98s, 43s, J2s, KTs... He was SOOOOOTTTED, and therefore unbeatable. In contrast his least profitable hands were, in order: Q7o, 86s, K7o, A7o, 96o, ATo, 98o. Mostly unsoooted, completely worthless. Everyone should take note.
  • Pyrophonic: Has had a nice run at the FTF table and is profitable thanks to me, Cat, and Scabs. Cat had a bad beat, his rockets were cracked by trips, on the forum table, tell me it's not so. I posted a welcome message for him at the forum.
  • FrankWu: Frank pwned me at the final table of the Winner's Choice Satellite on Saturday night, and won the token at the end. He ended up 29th in the $200 buy in Winner's Choice WSOP/WPT Tournament. He says he choked. How much does it take to choke a gecko anyway?

Forumers Present:

  • IlliniFan: He really needs to update his blog.
  • SlySelea: Incredible as always. He promised to come see my blog. I won't believe he actually did unless he posts a comment.
  • Scabby: What can you say? I guess he needed to donate more to Pyrophonic.
  • DLOOO: DLOOO saw my awful play when I failed to believe the suckout flush on the river. Embarrassing. I pm'd him about it.
  • Steeler247: He did his best D-LUXE and Scabs on tilt impression by bouncing his queen self around the table while I was pwning someone heads up. Nice.

Summary:

  • Buy-ins: 2
  • Take: $51.05
  • Profit: $1.05

Nice. I am well on my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Thanks for stopping by Sly. I really appreciate it.

7:31 AM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home