Sunday, January 01, 2006

FTF Table -New Year's Eve

Ok, so it was New Year's Day, but if I tried to track it by the morning I was playing rather than the night it'd get wierd.

No Sly tonight. So sad.

Pyro was there and.... that's about it. Some player named xThe_Kidx. He was up like $50, but playing crap (but they were sooo sooooteed) cards not named The Panger. Nice.

Anyway, I bought in with $25.00 and quit with $28.75. Very nice. Some guy went all in with an A J x board. I had A T. I'm pretty sure he didn't have two pair, and he's probably playing weak aces so I should be good. Turns out I was right: A 7. Score.

Pyro shared a nice little post about the FTP RNG with me. Check it out for all the details, but here's an excerpt:

Howard Lederer: our deal is rnadom on three levels
Howard Lederer: first we used an audited rng
Howard Lederer: but we also use a deck queue
Howard Lederer: basically each deck on the site is put in a queue after it is used
Howard Lederer: then when we need a deck we pick one at random
Howard Lederer: then we run it through the rng
Howard Lederer: then after each round has been dealt
Howard Lederer: the remaining cards are shuffled during the action
Caitlin215 (Observer): wait the deck that s in play is shuffled during the action
Howard Lederer: there is no way to know what is coming because trhe cardes are not set
Howard Lederer: right cait

So take that all of you bunny chasers!!

Can somebody say Butterfly Effect?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I'm sure Pyro's kids appreciate the support Sly. I'll have to go check FTF for your post.

12:02 AM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home