Saturday, August 05, 2006

Virge Behaving Badly


Well, I should have known I was in trouble after my SNG run. I started the $100+9 off playing horribly. I was playing a lot looser than I would play in the first 3 or 4 levels of a SNG, and pushing hands on the flop when there's no way I was ahead. I went out of the $109er with AA, I limped in EP, 4 people to a flop, 9s 4c 5c flop, BB bet 2/3 pot, I reraised pot, Seat 4 re-raised pot, cutoff called, BB called. I would have to be playing against absolute fools to not be behind at this point, but I went freaking pushed. It would have worked if Seat 4 would've kindly folded his bottom two pair, the other two were on flush draws.

Anyway, the screenshot is from a $20+$2 SNG. No HH history, I played the hand badly on every street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home