Sunday, July 23, 2006

FTP $10+$1 SNGs: Rough Start


Two down. Got off to a rocky start. Computer crashed and wouldn't restart on the first hand of the first game. Took me 15 minutes to get back in. Ah, the perils of playing online. Anyway, I didn't play the greatest once I got back in. I still had chips so I shouldn't have loosened up due to desperation. I sucked out to stay alive, and then lost AKs v. A8s (i had ak of course) all in preflop, and was crippled when my top pair was called all in by a short stack who had 2nd pair. He paired his kicker on the river.

Anyway, 2nd game was money. One interesting hand 4 handed. I have 95o in the BB, everyone limps to me. I check my option. Flop comes 9h 5h 10c. SB (half my chips) goes all in. I put him on either a straight draw or a T. I go all in to give poor odds for a flush draw, but then the other short stack calls (1/3 my chips) with TT, and the overwhelming chip leader calls with a flush draw. He doesn't hit his flush, so I end up 1K ahead, and the short stack triples up and we're three handed.

On another note, I actually won heads up,it's been a while.

How things stand:

Profit Per Hour: $11.40. ROI: 104.5%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home