Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Return to SNGs: FTP $10+$1


So the first two days of the week were very bad at .25/.50. Tilting in cash games is a very bad thing. At the end of it all I was almost back to even - up only $40. To top it all off I played after work today and misclicked to fold trips that I thought were good to a small river bet in a big pot.

Cat has been playing a lot of SNGs, and given that I want to get back to tourneys I figured I should go back. A change should be good right? I played it really well I think except for possibly being too timid in spots. The key hand for me losing heads up was getting all in with A8 v. KT. He caught a K on the flop and I was hurting. All-in-all I'm happy with the result. Too bad you only get 7 FTP points for playing one of these. I could only make the Ironman totals on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home