Thursday, January 05, 2006

Weekend Poker Schedule

Saturday:

$22 Satellite SNGs on Bodog for the 100k if I don't decide to accept a stake or just buy in.
5:15 central - $30 Deep Stacks on Poker Stars (first deep stack, extremely excited)

DirteAA is playing in the 30K on FTP. I'll probably rail him.

Sunday:

1 pm central - 100K Guaranteed on Bodog. I hope sly doesn't take me out before the final table.

I have $52 in stake money left from my original $300. I hope to spend all of it this weekend.

Friday Update:

The remainder of my initial round of stake money is paying half the entry fee into the Bodog $100K. At least if I get lucky this time I'll only have to give up 1/4 of the take.

Saturday Update:

I'm stuck at work so no Deep Stacking for me. Please shoot me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home