Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mind Reading

Ok, not really mind reading, but hand reading. I knew the exact hand that Pyro has even though he thinks I'm full of it. I was so comfortable in my read of his hand that I didn't mind risking almost all of my stack to win the hand.

Pyrophoric posts the small blind of $0.10
Virge posts the big blind of $0.25
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Virge [8c 8s]
Aine calls $0.25
liltidd calls $0.25
bus34 folds
Pyrophoric calls $0.15
Virge has 15 seconds left to act
Virge raises to $0.50
Aine calls $0.25
liltidd calls $0.25
Pyrophoric raises to $3 Hmmm... big pocket pair or AK here.
Virge calls $2.50
Aiakos sits down
Aiakos adds $5
Aine folds
liltidd calls $2.50
*** FLOP *** [Qd Js Ad]
Pyrophoric checks pretty much knew here
Virge bets $3
liltidd folds
Pyrophoric has 15 seconds left to act
Pyrophoric calls $3 definitely knew here even though the call doesn't make sense
*** TURN *** [Qd Js Ad] [Qh]
Pyrophoric checks
Virge bets $7
Pyrophoric: not the flop I wanted
Pyrophoric folds
Uncalled bet of $7 returned to Virge
Virge: i know a little trash talk among friends
Virge shows [8c 8s] (two pair, Queens and Eights)
Virge wins the pot ($14.75)
Pyrophoric: you dog
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $15.50 Rake $0.75

Anyone else not think TT is obvious (with KK also likely) in that hand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home