Sunday, January 08, 2006

Return to the Scene of the Crime

The last time I played this tournament I won $3062 for second place. I played a very solid, tight-aggressive game, but came up short 3 handed and heads up. There's quite an overlay in this one, and the only player I recognize is Fornelli. Hopefully I will pwn him heads up at the end. Wish me luck - I'll need it.

Start time: 7:30pm Central.


Well, sometimes you play perfectly and still can't win. Played a nice solid game, but was a little under average after the first break. No big deal, plenty of time.

I was dealt AKs in the SB with one caller in MP. I overbet hoping to get someone to push in response. The BB obliged with AQo. I caught a K on the flop, good right? Nope. Two diamonds were also on the flop, and he caught two more on the turn on river for a flush, King high. Nice.

201/374 ($57.00)

Ugly Screenshot:


Just in case you were wondering, my win percentage pre-flop is 73% or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Fornelli dropped out. Must have heard that I was playing and figured I'd suck out on him.

8:47 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home