Saturday, August 12, 2006

July Bronze $10K Freeroll: I'm Registered *Updated

I'm registered in the Bronze $10K Freeroll that starts at 3:30 central along with 1633 other people. Even if I play perfectly this is going to take a wee bit of luck. I'm not too happy with the detour my preparation for tournaments took this week. After the bad (but not horrible) run at the $20 SNGs I blew the bankroll trying to learn Heads-Up SNGs. Not only was it stupid to put the FTP money at risk playing too high, but it wasn't part of the plan.

Update: Finished 7th of 1,622

So, I finished 7th of 1622 people, but only about 600-700 showed up. I wanted first, mainly because it's a big FTP event, and I'd get to play the SNG with the other Freeroll winners for a chance to play pros in a HU freeroll. I only think one hand might have been a mistake. The last hand before the final table the severe short stack went all in (not much) another call, and I pushed with AQ... I'm posting the hand on FTF, but I lost it, which led to me being the severe short stack at the final table. I tripled up with that TJh, and then busted with A4o v. 99.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home