Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bodog: Insane Rush


I've been running pretty badly for three or four days on my favorite Bodog tables (.25/.50). I log in tonight a little after midnight once I get home from work. First hand I decide to play an 'implied value hand' to a 4xBB raise, I semibluff an OESD on the flop, turn the nuts, and I get the guy all in for about $32. After that? TPTK that's good, TPLK that's good, trips that are good, bottom boat flopped and called through the turn by AK, aces that hold up, TT overpair that's good, KK trips, QQ overpair that's good even though it's called down to the river. Etcetera, Etcetera.

The problem with this? People stop calling ANY bets from you after about an hour. I got up to $128 and it stopped. You know why? I told Cat. That's it, it's that simple. Got trips, guy keeps calling on what looks like a flush draw, i check the river, he bets as I hope, I call... outkicked. I closed out with $103.70 to preserve my profits.

Nice night, and now? Donnie Darko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home