Thursday, August 31, 2006

Funny, but I feel bad for the guy.

So I was playing with this guy at $1/$2 tonight. A friend of mine worked for the FAA and told me about the "101 Ways to Save Money" pamphlet that Northwest Airlines gave out to the employees it laid off. I thought he was joking, but read the chat below.

Virge: do you go to museums on free days NWA?
NWA Suks: ok, ill bite, why
Virge: supposedly one of the tips from the NWA layoff packet
NWA Suks: no, but i do go thru the trash
Virge: lmao
Virge: cut the kids hair yourself?
NWA Suks: yup, and IM not afraid to ask friends for help
Virge: i thought that layoff packet thing was a joke!
NWA Suks: u work there
NWA Suks: ?
Virge: no, one of my friends saw your nickname and told me about the pacekt
NWA Suks: ah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home