Sunday, March 25, 2007

FTP: Another HU Marathon


Won another satellite SNG, this time to the bigger $400K sat. Wayyy too much work for a sat. Here's the hand that did it, all aggression baby (for the record, it was based on about 50 very patient HU hands, this was only the second time I came over the top)....Edit: I didn't have the beta saving hand histories, so... basically I had 9-4 soooted and the chip lead. I called a decent bet on the flop, missed my draw on the turn, he overbet the pot, and I pushed. I had him on an paired ace, but the turn completed the broadway draw if I was on it, and there all kinds of scary cards I could have paired for second pair. He said "??" and folded. He was forced all in the next hand with K 4, I had A 9. Game over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home